- Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
- Fresher to 4 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms
- Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary :Best in Industry
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Perl, SQL and experience with Linux
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
About the Company:
Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are leaders in the online retail industry, enabling customers worldwide to purchase millions of unique items. The Advertising team is specifically chartered with the responsibility of marketing our products, and to drive traffic to Amazon to increase sales. As Amazon.com seeks to increase its presence in many countries with different customer behaviors, and as mobile and tablets explode, one of our biggest challenges is to increase the awareness of our product selection and price to customers in a variety of ways, and to make us the premier online shopping destination, including on Mobile devices.