Eligibility B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Job Role Design Engineer
* Development of new products and components
* Processing of engineering drawings & data in line with company procedures & systems.
* Performing complex analysis work, identifying and resolving design problems
* Providing technical guidance on product and processes
* Communicating technical information to customers, team members, suppliers and other departments in a concise and accurate manner
* Providing technical support during product validation
* Keeping up to date on new technologies and / or developing new technologies · Providing technical and general guidance to other engineers as required
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong analytical skills
* Must have experience of working in a design / development environment
* Should also have experience of creating and interpreting engineering drawings
* Must have experience of using a 2D / 3D design package
* Should have experience of enclosure / package design for mechanical components
* Should have experience of working in a generating set or engine test environment
* Must have working experience in leading projects
* Should have working knowledge of generator sets
* Having experience in PTC Creo (Formerly Pro/Engineer) will be an added advantage
* Should have excellent communication skills.
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training