Eligibility BE/B Tech/M Sc/B Pharm
Job Role Junior Analyst
Walk-In Date : 29 th & 30 th December 2016(10 AM – 1 PM)
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/M Pharm from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Will be working on coding, testing, debugging
* Will be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
* Should have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
* Must be able to apply design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
* Should have within own team or department at operational level.
* Must have client interaction in some cases.
* Should have good problem solving & trouble shooting skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should not have any active backlogs.
* Must have knowledge in MS Office.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Having basic knowledge of phases of clinical research preferred.
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Techno Complex, Plot GN-34/3,
Sector-V, Salt lake Electronic Complex,
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
For getting online training Software testing online Training