Company FIS Global
Eligibility B Tech/BE/MCA
Job Role Associate Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be handling customer service disputes and be responsible for working with Card members and Service
* Should made establishments (merchants) to investigate and resolve Card member merchant-related billing inquiries.
* Cases must be resolved within a specific timeframe dictated by US law.
* Resolution has to go out in form of letters to the concerned party.
* Should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
* Should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.
* Should have Excellent communication skill.
* Should have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Should have good customer relation skills.
FIS Global Business Solution Pvt Ltd.,
3rd floor, Fairmont Building,
Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai – 76.
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
For getting online training Software testing online Training