Eligibility B Tech/BE/MCA
Job Role Software Engineer
* Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
* Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
* Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
* Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have a strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: software and database development, computer infrastructure servers, networks, storage, image processing and optical systems or mechanical systems.
* Should have knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++, Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Matlab algorithm programming, Oracle or Microsoft database technologies and/or software testing methods are highly desired.
* Should have strong written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
* Must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.
* Should have good communication skills.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training