Company Mott MacDonald
Job Role Graduate Engineer
Salary As per Company Rule
Our graduate electrical engineers work in world class teams to design and deliver sustainable solutions on a wide range of projects including building services, power, transportation, oil & gas, railways, water and industry sector. As the digital revolution is applied to the provision of essential services, electrical engineering will play a central role in creating smart infrastructure, helping to deliver better and faster performance.
- Candidates should possess Electrical Engineering
- Candidates have less than 12 months experience and have achieved 60% or above
- We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Confidence and high levels of motivation
Mott MacDonald is a 1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. Since the early 1960s, when we began providing engineering services to the UKs refineries for Shell, BP and Esso, our division has grown to include 1,400 staff, across 17 offices, in 11 countries.
We are a uniquely diverse range of consultants delivering extremely high profile projects across the world, working to meet some of the world’s greatest challenges.
The people are everything at Mott MacDonald. Mott MacDonald is one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, so our consultants not only provide the services we sell, they are the owners of the company and have a real stake in the success of the organisation.
To enable us to carry on extending our renowned track record, we look to recruit enthusiastic, imaginative and committed people to join our growing team. In return we offer you the opportunity to develop your career and shape exciting projects for tomorrow’s world.
For getting expert level of Trainee Software Engineer Related training in your location