Company Reliance Jio
Website Freshers Job
Eligibility B Tech/BE
Job Role Junior Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to learn respective business of their role.
* Should learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
* Should be able to contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
* Should develop as an independent business analyst
* Must bug fixing and improve application performance
* Must be able to develop customized Mobile App.
* Should be working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
* Must work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
* Should be working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
* Must be optimizing performance for the apps.
* Should have ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term .
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group positively influences the lives of one in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages.
The company will launch its 4G broadband services throughout India in the first quarter of 2016-2017 financial year. It was slated to release in December 2015 after some reports said that the company was waiting to receive final permits from the government. Mukesh Ambani, owner of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) whose Reliance Jio is the telecom subsidiary, had unveiled details of Jio’s fourth-generation (4G) services on 12 June 2015 at RIL’s 41st annual general meeting. It will offer data and voice services with peripheral services like instant messaging, live TV, movies on demand, news, streaming music, and a digital payments platform.
The company has a network of more than 250,000 km of fiber optic cables in the country, over which it will be partnering with local cable operators to get broader connectivity for its broadband services. With its multi-service operator (MSO) licence, Jio will also serve as a TV channel distributor and will offer television-on-demand on its network.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training