Company Rockwell Collins
Eligibility B Tech/BE
Job Role Software Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of wide variety of programming languages, with a preference for knowledge of C, C++, or Python.
* Should have relevant years of Experience on low level software development & Verification (Boot, BSP’s, Health monitor)
* Must have detailed knowledge of TCP and IP protocols.
* Must have understanding of IP address vs. Subnet vs. HW address.
* Should have knowledhe of low level Protocols Ethernet, ARINC 653,429, 664,MIL 1553B
* Must have a DO-178B DAL A Certification
* Should have hands-on on RTOS Knowledge & Concepts ((VxWorks, LynxOS)
* Should have knowledge of hardware Architecture of the Platform (e.g. DPC-2120)
* Must have experience with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion® system
* Must have familiarity with using Linux in a development environment.
* Should have experience with RTCA DO-178B/DO-178C or other formal development standards
* Must have passion for aviation and/or aerospace
* Should have good communication skills.
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace and defense. Our expertise in flight-deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management and simulation and training is strengthened by our global service and support network spanning 150 countries. Working together, our global team of 19,000 employees shares a vision to be the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training