Company Trigent Software
Eligibility BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M Sc
Job Role Support Engineer
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
* Must have excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
* Must have excellent written communication skills with email etiquette’s.
* Must be familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
* Should have knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP).
* Should be able to provide E-Mail and Internet mail support.
* Must have knowledge on network Connectivity.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should perform preliminary screening/short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
* Must be coordinating with the SPOC to know the feedback of the candidates and improve sourcing based on the discussions.
* Must follow up on the feed backs.
* Should be closing the positions within the stipulated time.
Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training