Company Wells Fargo
Eligibility B Tech/BE/MCA
Job Role System Analyst
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business Requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit.
* Should have good understanding of Data structure and algorithms.
* Must have good programming knowledge in one of the languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, R. Scala.
* Should have good understanding of network protocols (optional).
* Must have understanding of High Performance Computing – Multi-Threading, Grid, or fault tolerance (optional).
* Must have detail oriented and good problem solving skills.
* Should have good Communication skills.
* Must have ability to learn and apply domain areas and new technologies.
* Should have ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hub quarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500.
For getting online training Software testing online Training